IBPS SO 2019 Notification: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will soon release the recruitment notification for the Specialist Officer Posts ((CRP SPL-IX), as per the media reports. IBPS SO Notification 2019 is expected to release in the last week of October or first week of November.
IBPS SO Recruitment will be done online through Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-IX). Eligible and interested candidates will be able to apply for IBPS SO Posts through IBPS Official website www.ibps.in.
IBPS will conduct online exam for the recruitment of Specialist Officer. IBPS SO Exam will be conducted in two parts i.e. IBPS SO Preliminary Exam and IBPS SO Mains Exam. As per IBPS Calendar, prelims exam will be conducted on 28 December and 29 December 2019 and mains exam will be held on 25 January 2020.
Last year, a total of 1599 vacancies were invited by IBPS for the recruitment of staff in Specialist Officers’ cadre posts such as HR, IT Officer Scale 1, Agricultural Field Officer, Marketing Officer (Scale I), Law Officers, Rajbasha Adhikaris in various public sector banks in the country. IBPS SO online application was started 06 November and ended on 26 November 2018.
Candidates can check the details such as eligibility, vacancy details etc. on IBPS SO 2019, based on past recruitment, by scrolling down
IBPS SO 2019 Important Dates:
- IBPS SO Notification Release Date – October – November 2019 (expected)
- IBPS SO 2019 Registration – to release soon
- IBPS SO 2019 Preliminary Exam – 28 December 2019 and 29 December 2019
- IBPS SO 2019 Main Examination – 25 January 2019
IBPS SO 2019 Vacancy Details
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- IT Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- Law Officers (Scale-I)
- Rajbasha Adhikaris (Scale-I)
IBPS SO 2019 Eligibility Criteria (Expected)
- T. Officer (Scale-I) – 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & 3 Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) – 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) – Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer (Scale I) – A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- HR/Personn el Officer (Scale I) – Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) – Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing
IBPS SO 2019 Selection Criteria
The selection will be done on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.
IBPS SO 2019 Application Process
Candidates can apply for IBPS SO 2019 Recruitment by following steps:
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Specialist Officers” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRPSpecialist Officers (CRP-SPL-IX)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their – Photograph – Signature – Left Thumb Impression – A hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents
- After that, the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges should be paid through ONLINE mode only