IBPS RRB Result (PO) 2019 would be released at ibps.in on August 30, 2019, for IBPS RRB preliminary exam conducted in the month of August 2019 for the post of Officer Scale 1 (PO) and Office Assistant (Clerk) in Regional Rural Banks (RRB). The IBPS RRB PO Prelims was conducted on August 04 and IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims was conducted on August 17, 2019. The results of the IBPS RRB are generally declared within a month, therefore, it is highly expected that the result will be declared by August 30. The IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2019 exam was conducted on August 04, 2019 in four shifts.
As per the reviews received by the students, the exam was moderately difficult. While the RRB Clerk Prelims 2019 exam was conducted on August 17 and students find it is exam comparatively easier.
After clearing the IBPS RRB Prelims, candidates can brace themselves up for the IBPS RRB Mains 2019 examination for PO and Clerk. IBPS Mains exam dates are as follows:
- Officers (I, II & III) – September 22, 2019
- Office Assistant – September 29, 2019
The exam has negative marking for each wrong answer, the candidate will lose 1/4th or 0.25 of the marks assigned.
Expectations are that the cut off will range between 45 and 60 Marks, and it will depend on the availability of vacant positions of a particular state. This year, the bank will year recruit a total of 8400 vacancies for the posts of Office Assistant and Officer Scale 1, 2 and 3 through this recruitment drive in various regional rural banks.
How to check IBPS RRB Result (PO) 2019
1. Visit the official site of IBPS at ibps.in.
2. Click on IBPS RRB PO Prelims Result 2019 link available on the top of the page running in the ticker.
3. The PDF file will open where candidates will have to check their result.
4. Check the result and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2019: Exam
- The IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2019 exam comprised of 80 questions of total 80 marks
- The time duration was 45 minutes
- The question paper included reasoning and quantitative aptitude sections.
IBPS RRB PO Main 2019: Exam
Candidates who will qualify the preliminary examination will have to appear for the main examination. The dates of the main examination will be out soon after the declaration of preliminary exam results.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS, is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India.
It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to organisations.