IBPS RRB PO result 2019: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will declare the results of IBPS RRB preliminary exam conducted in the month of August 2019 for the post of Officer Scale 1 (PO) in Regional Rural Banks (RRB) soon. After the IBPS RRB PO result 2019 will be announced, all the candidates can check their scores on the official website of IBPS, the link for which is ibps.in . The IBPS Preliminary Officer Scale-I examination was conducted on August 3, 4 and 11 at various test centres across the nation.
How to check IBPS RRB PO result 2019:
- Log on to the official website of IBPS
- On the homepage, look for the link which says “IBPS RRB PO Prelims Result 2019′
- PDF file names of candidates selected for the next round will be displayed
- Check your name and roll number in the list
- Download it and take print out of the same for future reference.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims exam analysis:
The overall difficulty level of the exam was Easy. The Reasoning section was easy in level while the Numerical Ability section was between Easy to Moderate.
There were no major changes observed in the examination pattern. Though, as per the analysis given by the candidates exam was slightly difficult as compared to the previous year.
There are 3,688 vacancies assigned to Office Assistant, 3315 for Officer Scale-I, 1174 for Officer Scale-II, and 157 for Officer Scale-III.
After clearing the IBPS RRB Prelims, candidates can brace themselves up for the IBPS RRB Mains 2019 examination for PO and Clerk. IBPS Mains exam dates are as follows:
- Officers (I, II & III) – September 22, 2019
- Office Assistant – September 29, 2019
IBPS PO Mains 2019: Exam details
- Reasoning and computer aptitude- 45 questions, 60 marks (60 minutes)
- General/ economy/ banking awareness- 40 questions, 40 marks (35 minutes)
- English language- This section comprises 35 questions, 40 marks (40 minutes)
- Data analysis and interpretation- This section comprises 35 questions, 60 marks (45 minutes)
Every year close to 1.5 crore candidates register for various exams conducted by the biggest bank exam conducting body. IBPS makes arrangements for the exam, conducts online Preliminary examination, declares result of online Preliminary examination and informs the shortlisted candidates about the online Main examination.
IBPS PO 2019: Selection process
IBPS PO selection will be done on the basis of the following:
- Prelims exam
- Main exam
- Interview round
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a recruitment body started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks (PSBs) in India, other than the State Bank of India. It also provides standardised systems for assessment and result processing services to organisations.