IBPS PO Prelims scores 2019: Institute of Banking Private Choice (IBPS) on Friday has released the IBPS PO Prelims scores of candidates on the official website of IBPS. Candidates can check the IBPS PO Prelims scores on ibps.in.
The IBPS PO Prelims scores can be viewed until November 30.
The highest marks attained in the IBPS PO Prelims 2019 exam will be declared as the IBPS PO Cut off Marks 2019 releases.
How to check IBPS PO Prelims scores 2019:
- Go to the official website of IBPS–ibps.in
- Click on the link for IBPS PO prelims scores 2019
- You will be directed to a new login page
- Enter your registration no, password and captcha code
- Login and your IBPS PO prelims scores 2019 will be displayed on the screen
- Take a print-out and save it for future use.
IBPS PO Mains 2019 exam
The qualified candidates will now b called to appear for the IBPS PO Mains 2019 exam which is scheduled to be held on November 30, 2019.
IBPS Probationary Officer preliminary exam is of qualifying nature.
IBPS PO scores: Total vacancies
A total of 4,336 vacancies are to be filled through this recruitment process. The Prelims exam was held in two batches on October 12, 13 and 19, 2019.