IBPS PO Recruitment 2019: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the official notification regarding the recruitment of Probationary Officers and Management Trainee. As per the notification, there are 4336 vacancies available for IBPS PO recruitment 2019. The online process of application has already been started and will continue until August 28, 2019.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2019: Important date to keep in mind
- The first date of application registration: August 7, 2019
- Last date of application submission: August 28, 2019
- IBPS PO Admit Card for Pre-Exam Training: September 2019
- IBPS PO Pre- Exam Training: September 23, 2019, to September 28, 2019
IBPS PO Recruitment 2019: Vacancy details
- Union Bank of India – 644
- Corporation Bank – 62
- Bank of India – 899
- Allahabad Bank – 500
- Bank of Maharashtra – 143
- Indian Bank – 201
- UCO Bank – 500
- Oriental Bank of Commerce – 122
- Canara Bank – 203
IBPS PO Recruitment 2019: Eligibility criteria
- Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university by the government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized.
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Maximum age: 30 years
IBPS PO Recruitment 2019: Selection process
IBPS PO selection will be done on the basis of the following:
- Prelims exam
- Main exam
- Interview round
IBPS PO Recruitment 2019: Information to keep in mind
- IBPS MT online registration will end on 28 August 2019.
- IBPS PO 2019 selection will be done on the basis of Online Exam which held in 2 stages i.e. IBPS PO Preliminary and IBPS PO Main exam.
- IBPS PO Prelims exam is scheduled to be held on 12, 13, 19 and 20 October 2019 while IBPS PO main exam will be held on 30 November 2019.